Good Vibes Only: The Best News This Week
Got some free time this weekend? Many people lack confidence in the power of their own voice, feel that their voice has been stifled, or would like to expand what they can do with it. A voice coach shares ways to develop a greater sense of familiarity and ease with your voice – from reflecting on what you believe about it to vocal exercises that you can practice in the shower! (read more).
- 🐩Why petting other people's dogs is good for you.
- A look at the origins of classic carnival rides.
- America's best adventuring spots.
- ... and the world's most fascinating abandoned islands.
- Take a journey through the dawn of photography.
- Relax with live streams of migrating beluga whales.
- Research links your personality to where you live.
- Visualizing the world's 100 biggest brands.
- Up-close footage captures an angry grizzly bear.
- Historical footage of Brits trying flavored crisps.
The week in review
Time to catch you up
Got any genius ideas? Want your glorious self on the blog? Crave the fame of sponsoring this knockout newsletter? Don't just sit there, reach out and dazzle me!