Good Vibes Only: The Best News This Week
Got some free time this weekend? Many people lack confidence in the power of their own voice, feel that their voice has been stifled, or would like to expand what they can do with it. A voice coach shares ways to develop a greater sense of familiarity and ease with your voice – from reflecting on what you believe about it to vocal exercises that you can practice in the shower! (read more).
- Japanese company developing personalized digital clones.
- Explaining nomophobia: the fear of not having a working cellphone.
- Bird fails to impress partner with courtship dance.
- See 25 photos from the Women's World Cup.
- Pumpkin spice season is upon us.
- Meet the top 25 kid finalists of the USA Mullet Championship.
- Being in shape could reduce risk of nine types of cancer, study finds.
- Ranking the world's largest cities by population.
The week in review
Time to catch you up
Got any genius ideas? Want your glorious self on the blog? Crave the fame of sponsoring this knockout newsletter? Don't just sit there, reach out and dazzle me!